WiFi-operated Relay Switch
Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, garage doors, curtains, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated relay switch.
Shelly 1 Open Source
- has an embedded web server
- has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system’s component.
Standard warranty(included in purchase price): 24-month warranty due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.
Warranty plus: Your product will be replaced (including free shipping) with a new one within 12 months of purchase, even if it is damaged due to improper wiring, incorrect usage, a problem in the electrical installation or any other circumstance.
- Intelligent On/Off
- Power Supply: 110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz AC
- Compatible with all major international voltage standards.
- Maximum load current per output: 16A 110-265V, 50/60Hz AC
- Maximum load current per output: 16A 12V DC, 24 – 60V DC
- Complies with the following EU standards:
- RE Directive 2014/53/EU
- LVD 2006/95/WE
- EMC 2004/108/WE
- RoHS2 2011/65/UE
- Operational temperature: -40 to + 40 °C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 41 x 36 x 17 mm
- Minimum mounting opening: Ø ≥ 50mm
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Radio frequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)
- Electrical power consumption < 1 W
- Microprocessor control
- Can connect to any Wi-Fi network or can operate as an Access Point
- Controlled via WiFi and a mobile phone, computer, automation system or any other device supporting HTTP and/or UDP protocol