WiFi-operated Quad Relay Switch
Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the WiFi-operated quad relay switch Shelly S4Pro-1.0.
- has an embedded web server
- has been designed for installation along with the breakers
- has a 1.8″color TFT display
- can be used for four electrical circuits’ (up to 2.3 kW each) energy consumption monitoring, control, and measuring.
- can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system’s component.
- Intelligent On/Off
- Compatible with all major international voltage standards.
- 4 Channels – Maximum load current per output: 10A/230V 50/60Hz.
- Complies with the following EU standards:
- RE Directive 2014/53/EU
- LVD 2006/95/WE
- EMC 2004/108/WE
- RoHS2 2011/65/UE
- Min mounting requirements: 3 DIN slots
- Electrical power consumption < 1 W
- Microprocessor control
- Can connect to any Wi-Fi network or can operate as an Access Point
- Controlled via WiFi and a mobile phone, computer, automation system or any other device supporting HTTP and/or UDP protocol
- Controlled elements: 4 electrical circuits
- Executive elements: 4 relays
- Can be operated along with momentary keys or push-button switches
- Has an integrated precise power meter.